Sunday, January 10, 2010

Details, Details!

I once saw an idea in some wedding magazine where the valet parkers hung “Thanks for coming” signs from every car’s rear view mirror, with the bride and grooms new names and wedding date. It was tied with satin ribbon that coordinated with the wedding day colors of course. I wanted to do this at my own wedding but couldn’t afford to have them printed at the stationary shop and could not make them myself, so I forgot the idea. Years later, I found this great website that actually makes these little signs (they are coasters-see the last pictue) and tons more of those little detailed things you see in magazines but can’t figure out where to buy or make. Anything from wooden stirrers to sweets bags, they customize it all. Check out For Your Party for lots of great ideas at affordable prices.








No comments:

Post a Comment