Friday, April 16, 2010

Beach Wedding

Everyone keeps leaving for the beach on vacation and it's making miss doing beach weddings in Florida. I love the simplicity and relaxed vibe of a beach wedding. I found this great wedding on Snippet & Ink's blog. I like the bright contrast of orange and blue against the white sand and grey accents (check out the groomsmen's Chuck Taylors).  Awesome details makes me want to take a road trip to 30A.
I love the dahlias in this bouquet and the vintage hankerchief.
Love the bike idea filled with beach umbrellas. Another great prop to use in a photo booth with the beach background.
The flower girls are too cute and I adore their miss matched outfits. The rule of long flowing satin and lace flower girls dresses should be abolished. Metallic ballet flats, decorative headbands and tulle skirts make for a great pairing for flower girls.





No comments:

Post a Comment