Thursday, November 25, 2010

Eat Pray Love by Fresh

 
One of my all time favorite stores is Fresh. My best friend Lucy introduced them to me when she presented me with a beautiful white box, hand tied with ribbon and filled inside with creased tissue paper (one of my favorite things). That was just the packaging - of which I have held onto to store all the love letters my sweet husband wrote while he was in Iraq. Anyhow, inside the exquisite box was a simple bottle of Sake bath. How to describe it.....its like soaking in frothy silk. It smells like a really expensive spa too. Onto the reason of this post. Fresh came out with a new collection called Eat Pray Love. The packaging is stunning and the products aren't bad either. Check it out, see the movie. (I did hear the book was better - shocking, I know).








No comments:

Post a Comment