Saturday, January 29, 2011

New York Market!

I am headed into the city this very cold January morning for a little event called market. I love New York market - it is so unique & I cant help but be inspired by the volume of talent on display. There is definately this creative edge in NYC, this unexplainable feeling of being part of some greater group of artists. I read 2 books when I was right out of high school that took place in New York. One was about a girl who lives out her rebelious stage in Greenich Village with other starving artists. The other was about a well known teen flunkie on an adventure. Holden made New York seem sophisticated & lively. I am remembering both perspectives as I catch my first glimps of the NYC skyline. I can't wait to see all the new products, designers & company launches. It's going to be a very long day but well worth it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment