Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Un weddingish Inspiration

Obviously this is not a weddingish post. These are actually images stored on my computer under "dream house". I tell brides when they first start planning to find their style and the rest is easy. Oftentimes we get caught in the manufactured wedding world, where inspiration is a bridesmaid dress. I think to really have a great wedding reflective of your personality, you have to find your style. I have no idea how to describe my style but I can tell by these few images that a few things keep showing up.
Texture, Monochromatic, Lot's of light, Open space, White
I guess my style falls into Eclectic French Modernism, whatever that means. Sometimes we have to put down the wedding magazines to figure out what we really admire.


No comments:

Post a Comment